Nexus Frontier Tech is offering a mid-career training attachment for the role of Business Development Associate to an ambitious individual with a background in Business, Finance or Technology.
About Nexus Frontier Tech
Founded in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech was created with the vision of bridging the gap between developers and business professionals and raising awareness of the benefits of AI in solving common problems in enterprises.
We are a team researchers, analysts and business leaders with a strong track record of success across several industries, with a particular focus on highly-regulated activities where the need for quick and valuable impact is greatest. With teams based in London, Tokyo, Singapore, Boston and Hanoi, we focus on developing the most effective, specific AI solutions for each of our unique clients.
Read more about us here: https://www.nexusfrontier.tech/
We are offering a mid-career training attachment for the role of Business Development Associate to an ambitious individual with a background or interest in Business, Finance or Technology to join us on our scale-up adventure. We are in need of a resourceful, energetic self-starter to join our team, working closely with our sales team to manage large accounts, servicing clients predominantly in Singapore and the region.
Opportunities with Nexus
1. You will enjoy a rapid start-up growth experience led by well-seasoned serial entrepreneurs (with successful exits under their belts), backed by high-profile investors and advisors. 2. You will benefit from a committed, one-to-one mentoring with a member from the management team. 3. You will work with and learn from a dedicated, fast-paced and international team.
- Understand customer needs, requirements and market trends, identify, influence and develop contacts at the highest appropriate levels within target prospects
- Generate and qualify new leads and be resourceful in using multiple approaches to penetrate prospective accounts
- Apply a consultative sales approach, spending time with senior level executives to understand client pain points, recommend solutions, and demonstrate their business value
- Represent Nexus at live events and client touch points and articulate Nexus’ vision, mission, values and solutions
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams (technical, back office, sales) and external partners to design solutions
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in selling directly to organisations and B2B sales management, ideally in the tech industry
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- People-centric, driven by a desire to make a significant positive impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively
- Data-driven and utilizes qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and analytical insights to drive decision making
- Previous experience at a fast-growing startup strongly preferred
Duration: 9 months
Hours: Flexible; Part-time opportunities available
Training allowance: S$2,700
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA: All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Program instead
Click here to fill out the application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.