About Nexus Frontier Tech
Nexus Frontier Tech helps businesses streamline data-intensive processes through AI automation, boosting their competitiveness through lower costs, greater speed and better output quality. We specialise in using Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing technologies to turn idle information buried away in PDFs, handwritten memos, emails, images etc into structured, usable forms, empowering deeper analytics and greater automation. Our team is made up of AI scientists, researchers, engineers and industry professionals, led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and network of experts, continually developing and customising AI solutions for our clients. Read more about us here: https://www.nexusfrontier.tech/
We are offering a mid-career training attachment for the role of Business Development Associate to an ambitious individual with a background or interest in Business, Finance or Technology to join us on our scale-up adventure. We are in need of a resourceful, energetic self-starter to join our team, working closely with our sales team to manage large accounts, servicing clients predominantly in Singapore and the region.
Opportunities with Nexus
- You will enjoy a rapid start-up growth experience led by well-seasoned serial entrepreneurs (with successful exits under their belts), backed by high-profile investors and advisors.
2. You will benefit from a committed, one-to-one mentoring with a member from the management team.
3. You will work with and learn from a dedicated, fast-paced and international team.
- Understand customer needs, requirements and market trends, identify, influence and develop contacts at the highest appropriate levels within target prospects
- Generate and qualify new leads and be resourceful in using multiple approaches to penetrate prospective accounts
- Apply a consultative sales approach, spending time with senior level executives to understand client pain points, recommend solutions, and demonstrate their business value
- Represent Nexus at live events and client touch points and articiulate Nexus’ vision, mission, values and solutions
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams (technical, back office, sales) and external partners to design solutions
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in selling directly to organisations and B2B sales management, ideally in the tech industry
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- People-centric, driven by a desire to make a significant positive impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively
- Data-driven and utilizes qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and analytical insights to drive decision making
- Previous experience at a fast-growing startup strongly preferred
Hours: Flexible; Part-time opportunities available
Training allowance: S$3,000
If you are interested in this traineeship through SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme and believe you meet our needs, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].