We are looking for an experienced Business Development Consultant to manage exciting new opportunities and drive pipeline conversion. We are in the throes of scaling and need a self-starter to join our business development and sales functions, working closely with our technical and solution teams to win large projects, predominantly in the UK and European markets and many of which will be with Fortune 100 companies.
Opportunities with Nexus
- You will enjoy a rapid growth start-up experience led by a highly seasoned serial entrepreneur management team (with a few successful exits under their belts), backed by a group of high-profile investors and with a space in London Stock Exchange’s Elite program.
- You will gain experience in consulting to large corporations and addressing their business needs, as well as knowledge of cutting-edge AI and Frontier technologies.
- You will have space to develop your own style and approach to client engagement and pipeline conversion.
- Build and execute a sales strategy and plan for our AI products and services in Europe, including researching, prospecting, qualifying, and generating opportunities to support the overall growth of the business
- Apply a consultative sales approach, spending time with senior level executives to understand client pain points, recommend solutions, and demonstrate their business value
- Represent Nexus at live events and client touch points and articiulate Nexus’ vision, mission, values and solutions
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams (technical, back office, sales) and external partners to design solutions
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- 5-8 years of sales experience in a B-to-B business within the IT software industry, with experience selling consultatively to SVP and C-level executives
- Able to write persuasively and communicate clearly at all levels
- Consultative approach, analytic mindset and strategic thinking to identify and solve business problems
- Team player with excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Start-up/early stage experience
- Experience selling AI or automation solutions
- Strong sense of entrepreneurship, ownership and drive to achieve results
- Willingness to navigate new territory and succeed in a constantly evolving environment
- Fun, positive and cheerful
- The hunger to win!
Salary: Commensurate with experience