We are offering an exciting opportunity for Business Development Intern for an ambitious individual with a background or interest in Business, Finance or Technology to join us on our scale-up adventure.
This is a sales role working closely with our Business Development Manager to arrange targeted introductory calls and first stage client meetings and demonstrations. This will involve new business prospecting, lead generation and qualification. It is therefore vital to develop long term relationships with the key contacts to nurture interest in our organization and to position our services accordingly. A high level understanding of our AI solutions will be required in order to understand a client’s issues, our own USPs and to deal with objections accordingly.
Opportunities with Nexus
1. You will enjoy a rapid start-up growth experience led by well-seasoned serial entrepreneurs (with successful exits under their belts), backed by high-profile investors and advisors.
2. You will benefit from a committed, one-to-one mentoring with a member from the management team.
3. You will work with and learn from a dedicated, fast-paced and international team.
- Sourcing relevant companies
- Calling senior level contacts at international companies throughout the UK and Europe to set up web-based demonstrations of our solutions and services.
- Proactively enter and track all information and leads using a CRM system.
- Follow up on specific management and marketing driven campaigns, as well as inbound calls and leads from inquiries made by current/potential clients.
- Continuation of data cleansing to ensure accurate information for follow up and marketing activity.
- Meet and exceed all established goals and targets.
The BD intern should possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be computer literate and able to use most common applications as well as a CRM system. They should also be organised, methodical and have good attention to detail. Telephone sales / cold-calling skills are important but by no means mandatory.
Desired skills: Knowledge of AI/ML, automation, software sales and the financial services sector but not mandatory.
About Nexus Frontier Tech
Nexus Frontier Tech helps businesses streamline data-intensive processes through AI automation, boosting their competitiveness through lower costs, greater speed and better output quality. We specialise in using Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing technologies to turn idle information buried away in PDFs, handwritten memos, emails, images etc into structured, usable forms, empowering deeper analytics and greater automation. Our team is made up of AI scientists, researchers, engineers and industry professionals, led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and network of experts, continually developing and customising AI solutions for our clients. Read more about us here: https://www.nexusfrontier.tech…
Click here to fill out the application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.