3 reasons to join us
- Aggressive growth with a unique performance system and frequent check-ins
- A dynamic and talented team, including consultants and advisors from the prestigious and renowned organizations in the world
- A high degree of autonomy for you to implement disruptive ideas that you initiate.
Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To attract the right talents as well as to leverage the employee experience in Nexus, we’re looking for a motivated HR leader in Culture Employer Branding who will plan and deliver the campaigns targeting potential candidates and the current employees. The successful candidate shall join our globally based HR department and collaborate with company managers from the UK, Vietnam, Japan, and Singapore.
The concerned topics and the key responsibilities of the Culture & EB leader are described as below:
- Employer branding, including talent acquisition and candidate experience;
- Employee experience and engagement;
- Internal communication and global culture.
- Define the employer brand of Nexus and make Nexus stand out as a unique employer of choice;
- Utilize the marketing channels to spread out Nexus’ messages to the right target audience;
- Create dynamic job descriptions that reflect the roles and attract the right people;
- Lead proposals on the campaign and projects in Culture and Employer Branding in alignment with the company strategies;
- Lead project delivery until the end, including managing the project resources, timeline, and progress;
- Build up the operation and legacy in Culture and Employer Branding;
- Contribute to periodic HR strategic planning and continuous performance improvements;
- Deliver progress and result reports to the upper management on request and on a regular basis.
Background & experience:
- Background in Marketing (digital & content) OR Employer Branding OR Talent Acquisition;
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role with a proven track record in the areas;
- Experience in campaign initiation, planning, and hands-on delivery;
- Experience working in tech companies and globally based teams.
- Copywriting skills, specialized on the Facebook, website, and Linkedin;
- Excellent communication in Vietnamese and English, both written and verbal;
- Problem-solving skill;
- Ability to navigate and manage the expectation of multiple stakeholders including upper management;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and virtual collaboration tools (e.g Google Drive, Slack, Zoom, etc);
- Proficiency in design & video making tools adds a plus point;
- Disruptive thinker
- Outgoing personality
- Leadership & Ownership
- People-oriented mindset
- Can-do attitude
- Quick learner
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech takes pride and a commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Please send your cover letter and your CV to email: [email protected]/ Skype: nexusfrontier.hr/ Phone: 0978752261 for the application;
Please note that first come first serve and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.