Skill tags: #English #DataOperator #IT_field #AI
5 Reasons to join us:
- Unique opportunity to refresh your career with the AI technology field;
- Career path advancement when you work with & deliver solutions to big global corporates;
- High autonomy & self-initiation culture for you to implement disruptive ideas that you have;
- Aggressive growth with a unique performance system and frequent check-ins;
- Outstanding offer package based on the impact and contribution you can make.
Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
We’re looking for young talents to build up our next generation of Data Operators at Nexus and join into AI projects. The Data Operator shall be responsible for delivering the right solution in the AI projects throughout managing data and validating output models.
Key assignments are listed as below:
- Process input data for IT projects on AI technology;
- Lead full-cycle data management process: analyze, build & manage test plan, test case and build use case & checklist;
- Compile, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for entry;
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check outputs;
- Proactively work with Project Managers & Quality Consultant Leaders to solve any issue or problem that might occur during the process that may impact the project;
- Work closely with AI engineers to assess the feasibility and possible solutions to ensure progress and quality of data delivered.
- At least 1 year of experience in Tester/QA position;
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of full-cycle software testing;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Proficient in Excel formulas, data structure, and basic visualization;
- Experience of using with MS Office, PDF tools, and data tools;
- Experience with data management flow and data storage;
- Ability to research for other data tools as project needs;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Action-oriented approach;
- Have personal laptop;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Vietnamese.
[Nice to have]
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields;
- Exposure to the AI field.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
For contact: Skype: nexusfrontier.hr / Phone: 0964 286 642 (available during office hours from 9 AM to 6 PM, weekdays only).
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.