The Delivery Operation Executive supports the work of the Delivery department by not only stabilizing but also complying with the streamline of work, process, systems/tools, data management, and reporting within project operations and also more widely with other departments.
- Work closely with business operations in terms of tracking presales progress and detecting critical issues.
- Support The Head of Delivery in resource tracking and cost of delivery in reality (data management, system, report/dashboard).
- Develop operations procedures documentation
- Work with vendors in terms of negotiation, paper works and keep track of the progress of outsourcing.
- Set up meetings, takes notes, and keep track of next steps for all delivery-related meetings
- Work with Project Managers in order to audit all project reports.
- Follow up closely and supervise team members’ compliance.
- Other project-related tasks as assigned.
Experience & Knowledge
- At least 1-year of experience in business operations, workflow, or process design.
- Academic knowledge or work exposure in project management or data analytics is advantageous.
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or training certificate in Business Administration, Management, or another relevant field.
- Advanced English skills in business and technical communication.
- Highly proficient with technology tools and collaboration tools (e.g Google Drive, Google Sheets, MS Office, etc.).
- Good in note-taking and self-research skills.
Other Skills & Attributes
- Critical and systematic thinking.
- Strong ownership and proactiveness.
- A good sense of problem-solving, a can-do attitude, and a service mindset
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offerings:
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
To apply for this position, click HERE.