Reports to Group Financial Controller
Home Hub Singapore
The Finance Assistant will assist the Group Financial Controller in managing Accounts, Payroll, Bookkeeping and Financial Reporting for our London and Singapore locations.
Nexus FrontierTech is seeking for a meticulous and adaptable Finance Assistant who can demonstrate interest in managing accounting and administrative activities, and also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. This role will be speaking to people across all departments and ensure compliance to internal policies and regulations.
The Finance Assistant will report directly to the Group Finance Controller, and you will be responsible for the day-to-day accounts payable scope of work for our financial transactions and procedures.
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable (UK&SG)
- Day to day bookkeeping (through Xero)
- Liaison with our payroll, accounting & audit firms
- Managing expenses & travel (through Receipt Bank) and preparing approval reports
- Preparing Bank Reconciliations (multicurrency accounts), AP monthly reconciliation and Aged Receivables Reports
- Reviewing the P&L and BS each month
- Assist in month end closing
- Support with raising sales invoices and working closely with internal departments to understand the invoicing requirements;
- Assist with preparing payroll, interns’ allowance and sales commission tracking on a periodic basis
- Help develop and document business processes to maintain & strengthen internal controls
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Perform other supporting functions within the Finance department.
- Recognised Degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification( part qualified)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in AP Function
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and GSuite will be an added advantage
- Prior Experience in Xero (or similar accounting software) and Receipt Bank is a plus
Other Skills & Attributes
- Start-up/early-stage experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties;
- Good organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills;
To apply to this position, click here.