Founded in 2018, Nexus Frontier Tech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To build up our next generation of Front-end Developers in Nexus, we’re looking for young talents to join us as Front-end Developer Interns to join us in the coming AI projects.
- Design, develop & enhance applications with well-structured and formatted code complying with the company’s code standards.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Support to customers, deliver solutions and fix bugs in acceptance.
- Create software installation guidelines.
- Daily and weekly reports on Development process & Unit test execution.
- Other project-related tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Final year student / fresh graduate / less than 1 year of experience in relevant major (Information Technology; Computer Science; Software Engineering…).
- Previous exposure to school projects or open-source projects is a big plus.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Have basic knowledge of ReactJS or ReactNative.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- English: good writing and reading skills.
Other Skills & Attributes
- A team player who can work both as individual and as a team.
- Excited to deal with new challenges and new technologies.
- Has personal laptop.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in the ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offerings:
- Monthly allowance and covered parking fees;
- Opportunity to be offered the full-time position at Nexus FrontierTech family with a competitive package;
- Comprehensive personal development through work, knowledge sharing sessions, and webinars between global teams;
- An open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Nexus culture events all year round: company trips, monthly team activities, and Happy hour every Friday.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.