3 reasons to join us
- Aggressive growth with a unique performance system and frequent check-ins
- A dynamic and talented team, including consultants and advisors from the prestigious and renowned organizations in the world
- Outstanding offer package on negotiation based on the impact and contribution the member creates;
Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
The Junior Machine Learning Engineer would be expected to:
● As part of the development team, Build AI-related service infrastructure and customise our products based on customers’ demands.
● Deploy our products to cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure…) and on-premises environments.
● Communicate with the team of developers to discuss the best solution we can provide to clients.
● Software development and customization for clients.
● Bachelors degree in computer science or information technology
Skills and Experience:
● Basic knowledge about machine learning and natural language processing
● Some working experience of Docker and Kubernetes
● General AWS management and Design: Route 53, EC2, S3, RDS, ElasticCache, DynamoDB, IAM Roles, security policies.
● Enterprise-level service development project experience
● Knowledge of API design (RESTful style and GraphQL)
● Strong python coding skills.
● Knowledge of and preferably experience with software security and data protection
● Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
● Excellent problem solving skills
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech takes pride and a commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Please send your cover letter and your CV to email: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.