As a Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for developing solutions, implementing requirements, assisting in creating key processes and procedures, that facilitate product planning, execution and delivery.
- Create automation pipelines for the entire MLOps lifecycle from data prep, training, deployment, and monitoring.
- Create and manage reusable application environment for our ML-based product / our solution on clients’ environments.
- Select, evaluate and integrate industry leading tools and frameworks.
- Collaborate with data scientists, software engineers, and company stakeholders.
- Our Technology: GCP, Python, Docker, Jupyter, Git, GitHub
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of DevOps/ SRE experience
- Experience with DevOps such as CI/CD, virtualization and/or container, orchestration, deployment automation, configuration management monitoring, metrics systems, testing, etc.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud platform (AWS or GCP)
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable cloud-based solution architectures
- Experience in working closely together with development, product and business teams
- Knowledge of web application security and best practices
- Scripting skills in at least python, bash, shell or another language
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools (e.g Chef, Packer, Terraform, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, Windows and Mac environments
- Experience with working at a startup
- Experience in working with large software systems developed on Unix/Linux
- Good communication and presentation skills (English or Japanese)