As Machine Learning Engineer at Nexus Frontier Tech, you will bring your expertise and advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes, specifically in the areas of application, data, and infrastructure disciplines to create resilient, smart solutions for our clients.
Duties of the job:
The Machine Learning Engineer would be expected to:
- Build AI-related service infrastructure and customize our products based on customers’ demands.
- Deploy our products to cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure…) and on-premises environments.
- Communicate with clients and analysea their demands and advise clients on best practices.
- Communicate with the developer team to discuss the best solution we can provide to clients.
- Consult with clients on integrating their existing system with our products
- Software development and customization for clients
Skills, Experience and Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
Skills and Experience:
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and natural language processing
- Working experience of Docker and Kubernetes
- General AWS management and Design experience: Route 53, EC2, S3, RDS, ElasticCache, DynamoDB, IAM Roles, security policies.
- Enterprise-level service development project experience
- Knowledge of API design (RESTful style and GraphQL)
- Strong Python coding skills.
- Knowledge of and preferably experience with software security and data protection
- Be extremely detail oriented and customer focused
- Be able to travel nationally to provide on-site consulting work to clients
- Fluent in English and Japanese
$60,000 – $ 100,000 depending on experience
Please send your cover letter and your CV to email: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.