Hours: Flexible, part-time: 2 days per week with potential to increase as the team grows.
The future Office manager will assist the HR and Operations Manager and ensure the smooth running and team well being of the Singapore Office.
Nexus FrontierTech is seeking a proactive and motivated individual to provide administrative support to the HR and Operations Department. The individual is required to have a high sense of integrity, with exceptional multi-tasking and organisation skills. They must be able to proactively solve problems and handle issues with discretion, tact and professionalism, especially when dealing with key stakeholders, both internal and external. The preferred candidate is driven to work in the AI industry and has demonstrated excellent skills in executive support in their career track record.
- Coordination of all administrative functions in the office, including secretarial, reception, mail delivery/courier service, meeting & conference call preparation and scheduling, minutes writing, etc.
- Deal with internal stakeholders’ requests.
- Researching & negotiating vendor quotations (Insurance providers, office space, equipment purchase, events venues etc.)
- Assist with confidential Human resources administration under the direction of the HR & Ops Manager (UK, SG)
- Coordinating with recruiters and job applicants for interview arrangements, etc.
- Tracking and preparation of employment agreements/ variation letters, etc.
- Preparing a new hire orientation kit – sitting arrangements/ email setups, etc.
- Manage all medical, hospitalization, and insurance claims for employees
- Renewal of insurance policies for company and employees
- Assist in visa applications and applications for government grants
- Assist with planning and running of team engagement activities
- Developing and maintaining administrative systems to increase efficiency
- Advising new hires on office policies & procedures, equipment use, etc.
- Ensuring employee information is kept up-to-date at all times in our HR software (Bamboo HR)
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant academic qualifications in HR, administration or related field
- Experience in a similar role locally preferred
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Employment Act, HR practices and regional employment regulations and practices is desirable
- Knowledge of project and task management tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Google suite
- Previous use of collaboration tools such as Slack advantageous
Other Skills & Attributes
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Positive attitude, meticulous and willingness to learn and able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Very strong listening skills, you will be the key point of contact for the whole team and responsible for escalating issues as appropriate to the HR & Operations Manager and ensuring the team’s wellbeing at work
- Ability to multitask
To apply for this position, click here.