Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions being at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To lead the aggressive team expansion plan to go triple in Vietnam in the next 9 months, we’re looking for a passionate People Manager (based in Hanoi) to drive the company strategically with human capital. The successful candidate shall join our globally-based company, collaborate with company managers from 4 different locations and will lead the HR team of 6 employees based in Hanoi.
While the HRM has the full leadership in Vietnam HR strategies & delivery plan to fulfill the company business objectives, the concerned scopes are listed in the order of priority as below:
1. Talent acquisition & Employer branding
- Define the talent gap and the personnel shortage in the current team, based on the project requests or from the organization development needs,
- Initiate the talent acquisition recruitment strategy with a good sense of cost-effectiveness to timely fill in the gap & shortage,
- Ensure the right person is attracted and gets onboarded to the team at the right time,
- Build up a strong recruiter network, both in-house and externally.
2. Learning & Development/Talent development:
- Identify the training needed to build up a high performing, competent, and open-minded workforce,
- Deliver the training directly as the trainer or facilitate the internal or external experts as trainers,
- Build up the training & knowledge sharing curriculum for new hires (as in onboarding) and for new leader (as in leadership program);
- Grow the local leadership team & work closely with managers on the leadership pipeline management.
3. Culture, employee engagement & internal communication
- Deliver social & recreational initiatives on a regular basis to promote employee’s well-being, engagement with the company, and to motivate employee’s morale and relationship as part of the employee offer package,
- Strengthen company values and motivate growth mindset, innovation & positivity in the workplace,
- Lead initiatives to monitor & booster employees’ engagement & well-being,
- Maintain a healthy rate of employee retention
- Significantly improve the internal communication across departments and locations, both top-down and bottom-up.
4. Total Rewards and Labour law compliance:
- Develop and/or update policies and procedures related to compensation and benefits in compliance with labor law and company regulations,
- Deliver periodic market benchmarking of the company’s total rewards program & lead proposal to revise the program where the need arises,
- Build & control yearly HR budget,
- Lead to solve the HR-related compliance issues.
5. Performance Management:
- Lead the performance management system including but not limited to operation & system revision when the need arises when the company expands,
- Reflect on the current performance status on the upcoming talent acquisition & development strategies.
6. Office management & admin:
- Ensure all work-related facilities are well maintained, fully compliant with local government legislation and with internal standards if any,
- Provide a safe workspace (virtual or physical) for employees and visitors,
- Set up new offices when required,
- Overview logistics and expatriate supports.
7. Other collaboration and/or revamp projects in HR scope, either in Vietnam or globally,
8. HR services to company departments when the need arises.
Background & experience:
- At least 4 working years in the HR management field
- At least 3 years of experience as HR leader or HRM in a multicultural, globally-based, and remote working company in IT/AI fields of 100+ employees,
- Strong background & proven track record in mentioned scope in an IT or AI company, in both strategies and hands-on delivery, especially the first 3 scopes,
- Experience in a dynamic start-up and fast-growing team,
- Have a strong network with IT/AI talents & professionals.
- Strategic planning skills (including financial budgeting)
- Interpersonal skills,
- Recruitment skill,
- Training skill (as a trainer & as curriculum builder),
- Project management (task & time management, priority management, stakeholder management),
- Coaching & mentoring
- Team management skill,
- Excellent communication in Vietnamese and English, both written and verbal,
- Problem-solving skill,
- Documentation skill,
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and virtual collaboration tools (e.g Google Drive, Slack, Zoom).
- Outgoing personality
- Dynamic thinker,
- Strong ownership,
- People-oriented mindset,
- Resilience & perseverance,
- Quick learner,
- Attention to detail,
- Logical thinker.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech takes pride and a commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Please send your cover letter and your CV to email: [email protected]/ Skype: nexusfrontier.hr/ Phone: 0978752261 for the application;
*Please note that first come first serve and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.