Founded in 2018, Nexus Frontier Tech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing. With a growing number of new projects, we’re looking for excellent Product Consultant to lead a truly global development team with members in the UK, Singapore, Japan, and Vietnam.
- Work with clients to understand the business process; elicit business requirements from clients; consult clients with technical & product solutions;
- Analyze business requirements, use logical flow and product-oriented mindset to envision and translate business requirements into product technical requirements;
- In coordination with relevant stakeholders from both business and technical side, proactively conduct research and analysis to recommend feasible and efficient solutions to the decision-makers;
- Ensure all requirements are understood the support from Technical Consultant & Project Manager;
- Coordinate with Project Manager to transfer requirements from client to development team;
- Work closely with Project Manager & Technical Consultant to assess technical feasibility and possible technical solutions, solve any technical/product enquiries and changes from clients;
- Be the contact point to maintain relationships with clients, take care of clients in daily operations, receive and handle any incident from clients with Technical Consultant & Project Manager;
- Follow up closely and supervise members’ tasks during the development phase to ensure the quality and timeline milestones of the project;
- Work closely with Quality Consultant to plan and execute data strategy & ensure the quality of the product meet the expectation;
- Proactively work with Project Manager & Technical Consultant to solve any issue or problem that might occur during the development process that may impact the project;
- Proactively sense project risks of feasibility, timeline, and quality, and come up with risk response plan with Project Manager & Technical Consultant.
- At least 1 year experience in business analysis or tech product consulting;
- Previous exposure with AI projects is preferred;
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile and Project/Data management tools are nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree or training certificate in IT major or related fields is a must;
- Knowledge in machine learning and data science is a strong advantage.
[Skills & competencies]
- Open for new challenges;
- Pragmatic problem-solver with think-ahead and analytical mindset;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and take ownership to deliver;
- Effective verbal & written communication.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
From Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
T2 Times Tower, 35 Le Van Luong Street, Trung Hoa, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Send your CV and cover letter to email: [email protected]/skype: nexusfrontier.hr to apply for this position.
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.