Reports to Head of Solutions (Singapore)
Key Relationships Head of Growth, Senior Product Manager, Senior Product Designer
Home Hub Singapore
We are looking for a UX/UI designer who will work with the Head of Product. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Nexus FrontierTech, Singapore. We’re looking for a creative thinker who is driven to achieve. We offer a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment that focus on AI in the finance industry.
We need someone who is a bold, creative and experienced innovator and who is an awesome communicator.
- Work with product, AI, full-stack development and leadership to build web user experiences which will lead to customer success and delight.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and users to understand their requirements and translate them into requirements for UI and UX design.
- Identify design problems and devise simple, intuitive solutions and iterate rapidly.
- Conduct research, design, and user testing activities during the life cycle of a project.
- Create UX artefacts such as wireframes, customer journey maps, user flows, sketches, interactive prototypes.
- Take smart risks and evangelize new ideas.
- Champion UX in the organisation to ensure the delivery of extraordinary user experience.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry insights, tools and trends.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Strong understanding of UX research methodologies but also translate these findings into low fidelity sketches, prototypes and complete designs.
- Excellent skills with relevant software including but not limited to Sketch, Figma, Miro, Jira, confluence etc.
- An awesome portfolio that demonstrates past work experience. Please submit with your application.
- Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in creating beautifully simple, user-friendly mobile apps and websites.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in designing UX/UI for web applications.
- Experience planning and facilitating customer interviews, focus groups and other research to gather insights used to inform, frame and execute products.
- Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets as well as personas and use case development.
- Experience in a startup environment is a bonus.
Other Skills & Attributes
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Comfortable and confident in managing stakeholders’ expectations.
- Passion for learning and innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
Click here to fill out the application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.