Founded in 2018, Nexus Frontier Tech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To build up our next generation of Project consultants in Nexus, we’re looking for young talents to join our 6-month trainee ship as Project Assistant. The successful candidate shall join our globally based project team to deliver quality IT products to our valued clients. The trainee shall grow aggressively with the supervisor’s guide and coach through delivering the assignments as below:
- Support the Project leader(s) with project schedule, internal coordination, reporting, and clients’ communication;
- Coordinate the team to follow the schedule & meet the quality expectation;
- Proactively follow up and identify risks throughout the projection;
- Report promptly and transparently about the project to the supervisor, periodically or upon request;
- Conduct research on business cases, solutions, and requirement;
- Prepare documentation, mainly meeting minutes and requirement documents;
- Transfer the requirement to the project team, ensuring everyone understands the requirements properly;
- Follow up closely on daily operations and on-going work streams on status/progress/risks and report promptly to the Project leader(s);
- Work closely with Quality Consultant to plan and execute data & test plan to ensure the quality of the product;
- Maintain a good relationship with stakeholders in the project, both internally and externally;
- Other project-related tasks as assigned.
While no relevant experience is required for the role, we expect the candidate to have certain skills & qualities that enable the trainee’s excellent performance and aggressive growth in Nexus:
- 6-month full-time commitment in the trainee ship since the onboard date;
- Intermediate English skills in business communication, especially written;
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English and Vietnamese;
- Strong ownership, pro activeness;
- A good sense of problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Logical thinking;
- Highly proficient with technology tools, (e.g Google Drive, Google Sheets, MS Office, moqups, etc.)
- Ability to conduct research and study about new knowledge area;
- Experience as a coordinator or facilitator;
- Experience as a leader in voluntary projects or university;
- Academic knowledge or work exposure or interest in IT projects, software development, and Artificial Intelligence area.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITviec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Aggressive growth that sets up and steps up your career in the IT industry;
- Opportunity to be offered the full-time position at Nexus FrontierTech family with a competitive package;
- Teamwork experience with the global team and high-profile clients including experts from different fields;
- An open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Fun events all year round: company trip, team outing and Happy hour every Friday.
From Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
T2 Times Tower, 35 Le Van Luong Street, Trung Hoa, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Send your CV and cover letter to email: [email protected]/skype: nexusfrontier.hr to apply for this position.
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.