5 Reasons to join us:
- Unique opportunity to start or step up your career in the AI technology field;
- Exceptional opportunity for you to work with & deliver solutions to big global corporates even when you’re a newbie in the field;
- A dynamic and talented team, including consultants and advisors from prestigious and renowned organizations in the world;
- High autonomy & self-initiation culture for you to implement disruptive ideas that you have;
- Aggressive growth with a unique performance system and frequent check-ins.
Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To build up our next generation of Project consultants in Nexus, we’re looking for young talents to join us as Project Assistants. The successful candidates shall join our globally-based project teams to deliver quality technical products & solutions to our valued clients.
The Project Assistant shall grow aggressively in the AI project management field throughout assisting the Project Manager (PM) in delivering the project. Key assignments are listed as below:
- Facilitate & assist directly Project Manager(s) to implement project goals;
- Be the contact point of the PM (so-called PM proxy) in case the PM is not present;
- Communicate with project team members to convey technical project requirements and verify specifications from clients;
- Monitor, update, and report the schedule progress;
- Coordinate meetings & take note during discussion
- Prepare necessary information and materials for meetings, presentations, and reports;
- Conduct researches on business cases, solutions, and requirements;
- Develop and document project requirements, backlogs, work breakdown structure, and project schedules;
- Maintain a good relationship with stakeholders in the project, both internally and externally;
- Other project-related tasks as assigned.
- At least 1-year full-time commitment in the position since the onboard date;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Vietnamese;
- Analytical thinking and critical mindset;
- Strong ownership and pro-activeness;
- Good sense of problem-solving with a can-do attitude and solution-oriented approach;
- Excitement to challenge new technologies and handling ambiguity;
- Strong interest to start a career in IT field or AI field or in project management;
- Highly proficient with technology tools and collaboration tools (e.g Google Drive, Google Sheets, MS Office, moqups, etc.)
- Ability to conduct research and study about new knowledge area;
- Experience as a coordinator or facilitator;
- Experience as a leader in voluntary projects or student organizations;
- Academic knowledge or work exposure or interest in IT projects, software development, and the Artificial Intelligence area.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech takes pride and a commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Aggressive & unique growth in the IT/AI industry;
- Opportunity to be offered the Project Manager position at Nexus FrontierTech with a competitive package;
- Teamwork experience with the global team and high-profile clients including experts from different fields;
- An open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Please send your cover letter and your CV to email: [email protected] / Skype: nexusfrontier.hr / Phone: 0978752261
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.