Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing. With a growing number of new projects, we’re looking for excellent Project Managers to lead a truly global development team with members in the UK, Singapore, Japan, and Vietnam. You’ll be responsible for
- Develop project planning for resource, schedule, quality;
- Effectively manage resource and cost;
- Navigate client’s expectation and maintain a good relationship with related stakeholders;
- Proactive troubleshooting and risk management throughout the project life cycle;
- Drive development team towards project goals;
- Report promptly and transparently about the project to stakeholders, periodically and upon-request.
- Contribute to the growth of the PM team and company through initiatives and knowledge sharing.
- Be proactive to work with Technical Consultant and Product Consultant in necessary cases that might cause any risks in delays and coding quality;
- Conduct daily actions of Meeting, Reports, Reviews to the line managers and for team members;
- Manage team to deliver projects outputs following the commit milestones with PCs and Clients;
- Supervise the development team to ensure the milestones’ and final project’s outputs are well delivered to reach project goals.
Background & experience:
- 1+ year experience in IT project management;
- Experience with different Project Management tools and Scrum/Agile methodology;
- Experience with a globally-based team and English-speaking clients;
- Project management skills (preferably with IT projects);
- Strong leadership & problem-solving skill with a proven track record of success;
- Task, time and priority management skill;
- Documentation skill;
- Excellent communication in English & Vietnamese;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and virtual collaboration tools (e.g Google Drive, Slack, Zoom).
- Excitement to handle with ambiguity and changes;
- Can-do attitude;
- Quick & aggressive learner;
- Motivated team player;
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields;
- Project management certification;
- Work experience or exposure to AI/ML projects;
- Exposure to AI/ML projects.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
5 Reasons to join us
- Unique opportunity to start or step up your career in the AI technology field.
- Dynamic and talented team, including consultants and advisors from the prestigious and renowned organizations in the world
- High autonomy & self-initiation culture for you to implement disruptive ideas that you have;
- Aggressive growth with a unique performance system and frequent check-ins;
- Outstanding offer package based on the impact and contribution you can make