Founded in 2018, Nexus Frontier Tech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing. With a growing number of new projects, we’re looking for excellent Project Managers to lead a truly global development team with members in the UK, Singapore, Japan, and Vietnam.
- Develop project planning for resource, schedule, quality;
- Effectively manage resource and cost;
- Navigate client’s expectation and maintain a good relationship with related stakeholders;
- Proactive troubleshooting and risk management throughout the project life cycle;
- Drive development team towards project goals;
- Report promptly and transparently about the project to stakeholders, periodically and upon-request;
- Contribute to the growth of the PM team and company through initiatives and knowledge sharing.
- Be proactive to work with Technical Consultant and Product Consultant in necessary cases that might cause any risks in delays and coding quality;
- Conduct daily actions of Meeting, Reports, Reviews to the line managers and for team members;
- Manage team to deliver projects outputs following the commit milestones with PCs and Clients;
- Supervise the development team to ensure the milestones’ and final project’s outputs are well delivered that reach the goal.
- 1+ year experience in IT project management;
- Excellent communication in English & Vietnamese;
- Strong leadership & problem-solving skill with a proven track record of success;
- Can-do attitude to deal with ambiguity.
[Nice to have]
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields;
- Project management certification;
- Experience with different Project Management tools and Scrum/Agile methodology;
- Work experience or exposure to AI/ML projects.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
From Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
T2 Times Tower, 35 Le Van Luong Street, Trung Hoa, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Send your CV and cover letter to email: [email protected]/skype: nexusfrontier.hr to apply for this position.
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.