3 reasons to join us:
- Aggressive growth with unique growth & performance review and frequent progress check-ins
- A dynamic and talented team, including consultants and advisors from the prestigious and renowned organizations in the world
- Outstanding offer package based on the impact and contribution you can make
Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload. Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond intelligent document processing.
With a growing number of new projects, we’re looking for excellent Project Managers to lead a truly global development team with members in the UK, Singapore, Japan, and Vietnam. The Project Manager is expected to bring Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects from initiation to implementation, working with a project team of Product Consultants, Solution Architects, Engineers, Data Annotators, QC, to jointly design, develop and implement AI solutions. Our clients range from startups to large enterprises in the Finance and Banking sector, who are mainly based in the UK & Singapore.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Develop project planning for resource, schedule, quality;
- Effectively manage resource and cost;
- Drive development team towards project goals;
- Navigate client’s expectation and maintain a good relationship with related stakeholders;
- Proactive troubleshooting and risk management throughout the project life cycle;
- Report promptly and transparently about the project to stakeholders, periodically and upon request;
- Contribute to the growth of the PM team and company through initiatives and knowledge sharing.
- 3+ year experience in IT project management;
- Excellent communication in English & Vietnamese;
- Strong leadership & problem-solving skill with a proven track record of success;
- Excitement to challenge new technology and handling ambiguity;
- Can-do attitude.
[Nice to have]
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields;
- Project management certification;
- Experience in managing geographically dispersed teams;
- Experience in managing and delivering large, enterprise level business solutions;
- Experience with different Project Management tools and Scrum/Agile methodology;
- Work experience or exposure to AI/ML projects.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and commitment to offer a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.