We are seeking a motivated part-time (2-3 days per week) recruiter to join our growing team and help turn our hiring plan into a reality! In order to be successful in this role, you will need a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while understanding that building a company is hard, but satisfying work. You know the importance of understanding the business needs and ensuring a great candidate experience from the time the candidate enters the recruitment process and all the way to onboarding.
- Help create compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent through new avenues
- Use social networking, job boards, referral to source and headhunt prospective talent, capturing the information in our ATS
- Screen all applications received, and follow their progress
- Manage relationships both with candidates and internal hiring managers
- Create an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Qualifying and short-listing candidates through in-depth interviews
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of all new employees by passing all relevant joiner information to HR.
- Assist with other administrative duties as required.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a candidate facing a recruitment role
- Interest and experience in technology ideally working within a technical recruitment environment
- Comfortable sourcing candidates based all across the globe- international recruitment experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize workloads, multi-task, and manage multiple relationships
- Superb English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive with a drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you meet our needs, please send your CV and cover letter to Celine at [email protected]
About Nexus Frontier Tech
Founded in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech was created with the vision of bridging the gap between developers and business professionals and raising awareness of the benefits of AI in solving common problems in enterprises.
We are a team researchers, analysts and business leaders with a strong track record of success across several industries, with a particular focus on highly-regulated activities where the need for quick and valuable impact is greatest. With teams based in London, Tokyo, Singapore, Boston and Hanoi, we focus on developing the most effective, specific AI solutions for each of our unique clients.
Click here to fill out the application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.