We are seeking a Senior Client Partner who is hungry to make an impact and join a team where they are able to operate with the autonomy to create successful outcomes for our largest clients and incredible experiences for customers. The Senior Client Partner is passionate about all aspects of client growth, relationship building, financial integrity, and delivery quality, grasping the changing dynamic of the client/agency relationship and knowing the value that a partnership approach to innovation can deliver. This person is a high-energy leader who will play an important role in shaping relationships, driving new and organic revenue and forging new paths for the business.
- Growing key client accounts from short-term engagements into long-term strategic programmes by genuinely understanding their business and challenges
- Soliciting and pitching compelling narratives and ideas to our largest clients – using data and insight to create strategies and recommendations for long term success
- Defining solution designs and creating proposals that articulate the immediate and long terms values, highlight risks and mitigating actions, build confidence in our technological capabilities and set out implementation resources and schedules
- Facilitating conversations at various levels that get the information needed for success
- Working to understand projects at a macro level and building client touchpoints that positively impact the broader customer experience, business, and strategy
- Triaging project issues internally and externally to find a successful outcome
- Represent Nexus in thought leadership and events
- MBA or relevant business qualification
- Min. 10 years of experience in a strategic, client-facing role working on large scale innovation projects
- A history of successfully taking new digital products and services from design to implementation
- Deep understanding of the financial services sector
- Proven experience in building strong relationships and growing revenue
- Experience leading a multi-disciplined team and harnessing collective intelligence to create brilliant user experiences
- Experience managing external partners and coordinating remote teams on complex, integrated projects
- The ability to adapt and think proactively in times of uncertainty – inspiring progress and momentum where others might become overwhelmed
- A strong understanding or interest in emerging technologies such as AI
- Outstanding written and conversational skills
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
About Nexus Frontier Tech
Founded in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech was created with the vision of bridging the gap between developers and business professionals and raising awareness of the benefits of AI in solving common problems in enterprises.
We are a team researchers, analysts and business leaders with a strong track record of success across several industries, with a particular focus on highly-regulated activities where the need for quick and valuable impact is greatest. With teams based in London, Tokyo, Singapore, Boston and Hanoi, we focus on developing the most effective, specific AI solutions for each of our unique clients.
Click here to fill out the application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.