We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products.
About Nexus Frontier Tech
Founded in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech was created with the vision of bridging the gap between developers and business professionals and raising awareness of the benefits of AI in solving common problems in enterprises.
We are a team researchers, analysts and business leaders with a strong track record of success across several industries, with a particular focus on highly-regulated activities where the need for quick and valuable impact is greatest. With teams based in London, Tokyo, Singapore, Boston and Hanoi, we focus on developing the most effective, specific AI solutions for each of our unique clients.
Read more about us here: https://www.nexusfrontier.tech/
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Take part in user experience research
- Have a holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, and working knowledge of Sketch or Adobe CC
- Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences in collaboration with internal and external customers
- Use research to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that strives to make the customer experience better
- Work hand in hand with product managers and lead developers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life
- Stay on top of industry trends
- Lead the experience design and be able to communicate validated concepts to product owners, engineers, leadership, and customers.
- Use mixed usability testing methods to gather qualitative and quantitative data, translate that data into feature enhancements or new products
- 3 years of professional experience in a related field
- Deep understanding of design process to guide, plan, and scope project work
- Strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills
- Demonstrated portfolio with functional web UI and visual designs across desktop and mobile devices
- Strong wireframing/prototyping skills
- Experience conducting research/partnering with user researchers
- Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Experience working on complex applications
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in programs such as Sketch, InVision, and prototyping tools.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ideal candidate will be humble, customer-driven, cooperative, proactive and resilient
- An interest in, or experienced of, ESG (environmental, social and governance) and sustainability issues and/or investing.
- Experience of working on SaaS products
- Able to recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Knowledge of the simple architecture of a web application
Click here to fill out the application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.