5 reasons to join us
- Aggressive growth with a unique performance system and frequent check-ins;
- Dynamic, talented & supportive team, including consultants and advisors from the prestigious and renowned organizations in the world;
- High autonomy & self-initiation culture for you to implement disruptive ideas that you have;
- Career path advancement when you work with & deliver solutions to big global corporates;
- Outstanding offer package based on the impact and contribution you can make.
Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To accomplish the aggressive team expansion plan in 2021, we’re looking for a motivated Senior Technical Recruiter that can create strong talent pipelines for our company’s hires across a range of tech roles, primarily in Vietnam but also globally. They will identify highly matched candidates to our vacancies using a variety of techniques and far from operating as a lone recruiter, they will integrate with the team to add value to the hiring agenda and candidate experience (beyond simply placing candidates). The successful candidate shall join our global HR department and collaborate with company managers from the UK, Vietnam, Japan, and Singapore.
I. Direct Sourcing & Passive Talent Engagement (30%)
- Use headhunting and direct sourcing techniques to engage with the passive talent to create a healthy pipeline of highly suitable candidates for your portfolio of vacancies;
- Develop and maintain Nexus’ collective talent network on multiple channels in a variety of ways;
II. Interviewing & Selection (20%)
- Steward candidates through the interview and selection process providing a high level of candidate experience (relationship management and feedback in particular);
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment of technical roles of Nexus FrontierTech in Vietnam, from headcount request to the 1st day welcome at the office;
- Join interview sessions to support hiring managers in making informed and balanced hiring decisions;
III. Outreach & Employer Branding (20%)
- Collaborate with the HR Team on employer branding activities, creating and maintaining a network of potential candidates, previously unsuccessful candidates, search partners, etc. through various activities (such as event attendance, social media use, thought leadership activities);
- Craft, organize, and monitor employer branding projects in order to attract a high volume of suitable candidates;
- Advertise your vacancy portfolios in appropriate media with support from the Talent Acquisition Executive EB Team, referring all costs to the HR Manager (Vietnam) and Global People Director;
- Always conduct yourself as an ambassador of the company and maintain up-to-date knowledge of Nexus’s business;
- Train and nurture hiring managers to act as employer brand ambassadors in their roles to generate interest and potential pipeline;
IV. Campaign Planning & Assessment Design (10%)
- Under the direction of the HR Manager (Vietnam) and Global People Director, formulate recruitment campaign plans that are appropriate to the roles required;
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the HR Manager (Vietnam), create the assessment and the selection methods by targeting the specific skills and attributes candidates need to be successful in the role;
V. Management Reporting (10%)
- Track all candidate interactions using Team Tailor (ATS);
- Track engagement activity and return on investment for advertising costs, producing an impact analysis;
- Deliver reports (periodic or on-request) to the HR Manager (Vietnam) and the Global People Director about progress and result;
VI. Resourcing & Role Design (5%)
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Resourcing Group in their workforce planning efforts to identify roles for employee and freelance contractor hire;
- Collaborate and support the HR Manager (Vietnam) or Global People Director or global HR Managers, along with hiring managers on the design of new roles – and revisions of existing roles;
- Direct, mentor and supervise the Talent Acquisition Executive concerning their role in the recruitment process;
- Other recruiting roles in other functions and disciplines;
- Other duties in the sphere of recruitment, candidate, or onboarding experience as directed by the HR Manager or Global People Director;
Background & experience:
- Background as Recruiter/Talent acquisition in IT/AI fields;
- Having a close connection with professional networks in AI or IT fields and/or owning a strong network with IT/AI talents;
- Minimum 3-year of full-time experience in a similar role with a proven track record;
- Highly developed knowledge of roles in a technology company;
- Experience working in tech companies and globally based teams (Japan, Singapore, UK are plus points);
- Familiarity with social media, job posting sites, and resume databases platforms (ATS).
[nice to have]
- University graduate with relevant certifications in HR, business administration, management, etc.;
- Experience in mentoring and supervising junior staff;
- Experience in coaching leaders and management in terms of selection/interviewing techniques.
as of a full-cycle recruiter including but not limited to:
- Role designing;
- Relationship building & networking skills;
- Outreach and employer branding strategies;
- Communication skills (both verbal & non-verbal communication);
- Negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication in Vietnamese and English, both written and verbal;
- Problem-solving skill;
- Documentation skill;
- Task, time and priority management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and virtual collaboration tools (e.g Google Drive, Slack, Zoom).
- Motivated team player;
- Outgoing personality;
- Leadership & Ownership;
- People-oriented mindset;
- Can-do attitude;
- Quick learner;
- Attention to detail.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in the ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech takes pride and a commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offerings:
- Outstanding compensation which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Please send your cover letter and your CV to email: [email protected] / Skype: nexusfrontier.hr / Phone: 0964 286 642 for the application;
*Please note that first come first serve and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.