Responsible for providing technical leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customer’s business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses.
Duties of the job:
The AI Solution Architect would be expected to:
- Engage business leaders to understand business challenges and evangelize AI/ML solutions
- Translate business requirements and goals to AI solutions leveraging strong business acumen and data science expertise.
- Provide high-level and detailed architectural expertise in sales and projects, and assist peers on other teams.
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Identify risks, document assumptions, and develop work effort estimates.
- General data architecture, AI, and advanced analytics proposal support, design and delivery
Skills, Experience and Qualification Requirements
- Masters’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, and technical guidance and support
- Experience partnering with sales teams to drive successful outcomes
- Experience leading software development teams
- 2+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Python/Golang/PHP/Ruby/Java.
- Experience with Cloud/ containerization, e.g. Docker, Azure/ AWS, cloud foundry
- Be extremely detail oriented and customer focused
- Familiarity with Data, security tools and approaches
- Development skills like Python/Golang/PHP/Ruby/Java or similar
- Strong expertise with machine learning and deep learning models
- Be able to travel nationally providing on-site consulting work to clients
- Fluent in English
- Conversant in Japanese (Not mandatory)
Based on experience
Please send your cover letter and your CV to email: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.