Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To accomplish the aggressive team expansion plan in 2021, we’re looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Associate that can create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs. The successful candidate shall join our globally-based HR department and collaborate with company managers from the UK, Vietnam, Japan, and Singapore.
Key responsibilities: The successful candidate shall deliver some HR responsibilities as below, with or without the help of an HR intern.
- Lead the full cycle recruitment of all openings of Nexus FrontierTech in Vietnam, from headcount request to the 1st day welcome at office;
- Create the job descriptions for all hires & write job ads contents where needed;
- Create persona & collaborate with the Employer Branding person to best advertise the openings;
- Collaborate with HR experts globally to deliver global hiring plan as part of the organizational growth plan of the company;
- Contribute to HR strategic growth and continuous improvements in talent acquisition activities;
- Become the connector between the company offer package and the market standard based on the market insights during the candidate sourcing & interview process;
- Deliver reports (periodic or on-request) about progress and result to the responsible managers;
Besides, the Talent Acquisition Associate shall also contribute to collaborative areas in HR, such as:
- New hire onboarding
- Internal events & employee’s engagement
- Revamps projects in hiring, people assessment and interviewers’ skill-up.
Background & experience:
- Background as Recruiter/Talent acquisition in IT/AI fields;
- Having close connection with professional networks in AI or IT fields and/or owning a strong network with IT/AI talents;
- Minimum 1-year of full time experience in a similar role with a proven track record;
- Experience working in tech companies and globally based teams;
- Familiarity with social media, job posting sites and resume databases platforms.
Functional skills: as of a full-cycle recruiters including but not limited to:
- Job description writing;
- Relationship building & networking skill;
- Communication skill (both verbal & non-verbal communication);
- Negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication in Vietnamese and English, both written and verbal;
- Problem-solving skill;
- Documentation skill;
- Task, time and priority management skill;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and virtual collaboration tools (e.g. Google Drive, Slack, Zoom)
- Motivated team player;
- Outgoing personality;
- Leadership & Ownership;
- People-oriented mindset;
- Can-do attitude;
- Quick learner;
- Attention to detail.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech takes pride and a commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
4 reasons to join us
- Aggressive growth with a unique performance system and frequent check-ins;
- Dynamic, talented & supportive team, including consultants and advisors from the prestigious and renowned organizations in the world;
- High autonomy & self-initiation culture for you to implement disruptive ideas that you have;
- Unique opportunity to step up your career.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.