5 Reasons to join us:
- Unique opportunity to start or step up your career in the AI technology field;
- Dynamic and talented team, including consultants and advisors from prestigious and renowned organizations in the world;
- High autonomy & self-initiation culture for you to implement disruptive ideas that you have;
- Aggressive growth with a unique performance system and frequent check-ins;
- Outstanding offer package based on the impact and contribution you can make.
Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing. With a growing number of new projects, we’re looking for excellent Quality Consultant (Tester/QA) to lead a truly global development team with members in the UK, Singapore, Japan, and Vietnam. You’ll be responsible for
- Manage quality control process for the project independently, ensuring necessary improvements are made;
- Research requires software to specify the testing requirements of projects.
- Build & manage test plan, test design, test case and building use case & checklist;
- Commit to deliver the test plan via: propose the resources needed, distribute tasks & manage outputs;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Do the other tasks based on the assignment of project or company;
Requirement Candidates with higher qualification shall be discussing a higher package.
- 1+ year experience in testing mobile or web apps (Manual test, API testing);
- Have experience in test planning, test design, and test cases including normal cases and edges cases;
- Good English (Good writing and acceptable speaking);
- Problem-solving skill;
- Capable of researching and using testing support tools;
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
[Nice to have]
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields;
- Have experience or knowledge in BA;
- Have experience in managing the tester team (estimation, assign tasks for member);
- Have experience with report, track defects and work closely with others in defect resolution;
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.