Founded in 2018, Nexus Frontier Tech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing. With new projects coming, we’re looking for 3 Web Developers (ReactJS or PHP Laravel) to lead the development, from the requirements to deliverable.
- Design, develop & enhance applications with well-structured and formatted code complying with the company’s code standards;
- Support to customers, deliver outstanding solutions and fix bugs in acceptance;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Daily and weekly reports on Development process & Unit test execution;
- Create software installation guidelines;
- Contribute initiatives to grow the technical team as well as to exceed client’s expectations;
- Collaborate with a global project team of members in the UK, Singapore, Japan, and Vietnam to deliver the project smoothly.
- Professional experience of 2-3 years with Laravel or React or React Native;
- Able to read, write and communicate in English;
- Self-motivated and eager to learn;
- Excited to deal with new challenges and new technologies;
- Experience in working with clients abroad.
- Knowledge in database programming or design skills, including relational database skills (SQL, Postgres, etc.) having non-relational database skills (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.);
- Knowledge in CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI) and knowledge in E2E testing (Detox, NightWatch,…);
- Able to work directly with global clients and colleagues in English;
- Familiar with Python.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITviec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation package up to $1600 which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
From Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
T2 Times Tower, 35 Le Van Luong Street, Trung Hoa, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Send your CV and cover letter to email: [email protected]/skype: nexusfrontier.hr to apply for this position.
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.