Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To enhance our website, we’re looking for an experienced WordPress developer who can communicate fluently in English and work remotely from anywhere. The job can be done alongside your other professional endeavors, with a competitive task-based salary.
- 2+ years experience in web programming;
- Comprehensive knowledge in WordPress, PHP & MySQL;
- Experienced in implementing WordPress on Linux server or AWS/GCP platforms;
- Knowledgeable in Frontend and Backend development (proficient in HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap);
- Expert in responsive design.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written);
- Highly responsive and passionate;
- Strong conceptualizing skills;
- A team-player with great responsibility and reliability;
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Negotiable task-based compensation, commensurate with experience;
- You can do in tandem with other professional endeavors;
- Work from anywhere, as long as you have regular overlap with Central European Standard Time (GMT+1) and reliable internet connection;
- Supportive coworkers and a flat structured organization where your voice matters.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email: [email protected] / skype: nexusfrontier.hr
*Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.