Skill tags: #English #Data# #Operation #Intern #AI #IT_field
Founded in 2018, Nexus FrontierTech envisions to be at the forefront of the wave to introduce intelligent data management into the business, transforming the workplace to become smarter and more productive, enabling employees to use their talents for more creative work.
Our Intelligent Automation solutions have been helping renowned institutions and companies across industries to digitize their data, either structured or unstructured, leading to a significant reduction of manual data workload.
Having raised $3.8 million in seed funding, we are now poised to further our R&D and growth activities to expand our product offerings beyond document processing.
To build up our next generation in Nexus FrontierTech, we’re looking for 06 Data Operator Interns to join us in the coming AI projects.
Key assignments are listed as below:
- Process input data for IT projects on AI technology according to instructions;
- Manage data & perform data review for other part-time team members;
- Proactively report encountered problems with the manager(s) and provide possible solutions to ensure progress and quality of data delivered.
- No previous experience is necessary. Full training will be provided;
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s degree or training certificate in Finance, Business Administration, or another relevant field;
- Have a good command of English;
- Has personal laptop;
- Responsible for the information security policies compliance and completion of the assigned task during the 3-month project duration;
- Proactiveness, detail-oriented, constant-learning mindset;
- Has a strong interest, willing to learn and develop a career in data or IT;
- Academic knowledge or work exposure or interest in tester or IT projects is a plus.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in the ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offerings:
- Monthly allowance and covered parking fees;
- Opportunity to be offered the full-time position at Nexus FrontierTech family with a competitive package;
- Comprehensive personal development through work, knowledge sharing sessions, and webinars between global teams;
- An open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Nexus culture events all year round: company trips, monthly team activities, and Happy hour every Friday.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.