AI Solution Architect
◾️ Nexus FrontierTech
What can Nexus AI capabilities do for your business?
We work with our clients to build and create AI capabilities that give them new ways of running their business. Our team of 100+ experienced engineers and researchers will be with you from conception all the way to implementation, ensuring your business benefits from the latest that AI has to offer.
◾️ What is “Podder.ai”
Podder.ai is the AI platform that allows your business to securely adopt and manage AI apps both on premise and in the cloud. Continuously add new AI applications – built by us and third parties alike – to enhance the capabilities of your business.
Nexus FrontierTech Introduction
We are looking for an AI Solutions Architect to lead the development and operation of the most advanced AI platforms currently on the market!
We are a truly international company with a presence all around the globe, including business and tech hubs such as London, Bangkok, and Hanoi. We are currently looking to an AI technical architect to lead business improvement and technical problem solving for and with our clients using our very own AI platform, Podder.ai. Due to the nature of our international business, you can count on numerous rewarding opportunities, being involved in everything from product development to operations.
We are in need of talent who are interested in our consulting services & software development and believe in the future of AI democratisation.
- Do business analysis and technical consultation, develop and delivery AI application system for client;
- Provide technical consultation, architecture design for AI provider partner;
- As a Podder.ai expert, understand the client’s technology and business requirements, and act as a key member of business improvement and sales activities;
- Infrastructure development for our Podder.ai platform as R&D team. Create a system to improve development efficiency, e.g. an automatic generation of code using AI, service creation.
Required skills and experience
- Skills to solve technical issues and project-specific implementations;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Regarding technical requirements, motivation to cross-organization within and outside the organization both inside and outside the organization;.
- Experience in several programming languages including: Python / Golang / PHP / Ruby / Java. We do not stick to one specific language;.
- Basic IT infrastructure knowledge and design capability (+ 3 years) including middleware such as network storage server and database/application server;.
- You are adaptable, open to debate and discussion amongst team members, and eager to try new things. We value thinking outside the box!
- A quick-thinker! You not only find problems but offer solutions. Self learner, good teamwork, communication, time management and problem-solving skills; professionalism and high sense of responsibility;
- Can communicate/ Reading documents in English; can discuss with clients about technical issues in English;
- At least 4 years experience to study abroad at a foreign university;
- At least 2 years experience to work abroad as a Software Developer;
Desired skills and experience
- Web or APP Service operation experience;
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure using container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes;
- ML / AI related experiences;
- Recent DevOps Technology.
- Salary range $2500 – $5000++ (based on skills and capacity of candidates) ;
- 13-month salary and monthly financial support policies; monthly club activities;
- Salary review: annual;
- Extra Private health insurance coverage by the company to help you getting better focus on working;
- Flexible working time schedule and leave policy as we know the importance of work-life balance;
- Yearly Medical checkup;
- Budget for weekly, monthly group activities, such as: happy hours, outdoor activities, etc. 10 USD/person/month after probation time;
- Budget for ones who have children up to 18 years old (1st child: 50 USD/ month, 2nd child & onwards 25 USD/month);
- Self-host events: up to 100 USD/ event (flexible support amount is up to event’s topic that based on the scale & fact);
- Other benefits: hospitalization (>=4 days), wedding, funeral, offspring delivery support: 50 USD once;
- Yearly events: team building activities, Year-end party, Christmas, etc;
Please send your CV and cover letter to HR at [email protected] for this position.