Founded in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech (originally Innovatube) has been providing consultancy services for digitalization, software development and community-building opportunities for SMEs and startups in Southeast Asia. Along the way, we recognized the unfulfilled potential of AI applications in boosting business performance and for this reason, we decided to transform our business in 2018. Over a year now, Nexus FrontierTech provides intelligent automation solutions for business processes that require human’s reasoning. Our AI solutions understand and digitalize structured as well as unstructured data in various document types, which in turn helps businesses accelerate their document-intensive processes. As we currently focus in Regulatory Compliance process, our clients come from the highly regulated industries such as Finance, Bank, Insurance, Healthcare.
We have offices in London (HQ), Hanoi, Singapore, Tokyo and Boston. While Hanoi branch handles production, Tokyo focuses in R&D, other offices run sales and commercial activities.
We’re keen on building a world where AI is democratized to everyone, every business. That’s why besides key business, we actively grow AI community through multiple events and courses.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer for our Hanoi office, expected starting time is in December 2019.
- Understand project requirements, make sound estimations and provide technical solutions;
- Develop software solutions and applications for the valued customers with the supervision of the Project Manager;
- Conduct problem solving with logical root-cause analysis & strong technical recommendation;
- Review new and existing code and create & unit case/test;
- Initiate ideas to improve system performance and impact availability;
- Daily and weekly reports on Development process & Unit test execution;
- Test, ensure and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Support to customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems and fix bugs in acceptance;
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications;
- Create software installation guidelines;
- Mentor 1-2 junior members and support other projects when the help is needed.
- 2+ years of Back-End experience;
- Experience with Front end language (e.g React JS) is a plus;
- Experience with structuring a project from the scratch;
- Familiarity with PHP or Nodejs;
- Familiarity with PHP web framework such as Laravel framework, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePHP;
- Knowledge and experience in server setup/configuration (Linux or other *nix) and cloud platform (Amazon/Google/Microsoft)
- Knowledge in database programming or design skills, including relational database skills (SQL, Postgres, etc.) having non-relationship database skills (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.) is a plus.
[Skills & competencies]
- Ability to maintain conversational English (e.g. for chat communication);
- Problem solving mindset;
- Proactive teamwork.
- Competitive offer package of $1300 based on your experience and capability (room for negotiation with more experienced candidate);
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Opportunity to work directly with renowned technical & business specialists in Japan & Europe;
- Open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Flexible working time schedule and remote work policy;
- Annual Medical checkup & personal healthcare insurance;
- Childcare support up to $75/month;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Budget for various weekly & monthly team bonding activities such as happy hours, outdoor games, sports, karaoke, spa, and whatever you can imagine!
- Super fun events all year round with Year-end party, Christmas, Pi Day, Mid-Autumn festival, Company Trip and more;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
- Send your CV and cover letter to email: [email protected]/ skype: nexusfrontier.hr/ phone number: +84 961 822 258 to apply this position.
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.