Founded in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech (originally Innovatube) has been providing consultancy services for digitalization, software development and community-building opportunities for SMEs and startups in Southeast Asia. Along the way, we recognized the unfulfilled potential of AI applications in boosting business performance and for this reason, we decided to transform our business in 2018. For over a year now, Nexus FrontierTech has provided intelligent automation solutions for business processes that require human reasoning. Our AI solutions understand and digitalize structured as well as unstructured data in various document types, helping businesses accelerate their document-intensive processes.
We have offices in London (HQ), Hanoi, Singapore, Tokyo, and Boston, with a mission to build a world where AI is democratized to everyone and every business. Besides our key business, we also established RubikAI, our foundation arm whose aim is to grow the AI community through multiple events and courses with two respective units; which are rubikTRAIN and rubikHUB.
- rubikTRAIN: An AI training program focused around a “Problem-based learning” method, it provides learners with hands-on experience and job opportunities with top tech companies
- rubikHUB: a space where AI enthusiasts can exchange their passions, rubikHUB also allows us to grow a network of high-quality AI experts. Knowledge-sharing and collaborative activities are hosted via a number of community activities and events throughout the year.
We are looking for 01 Community Manager for RubikAI in Hanoi office.
Overall, the Community Manager is responsible for initiating & delivering business value to Nexus FrontierTech and our valued partners within the AI ecosystem in Vietnam and Asia. The ideal candidate is a confident, result-oriented and resourceful individual who is excited to create the business connections & opportunities for participants in the ecosystem. He/she will report directly to the Country Director and Operations Manager of RubikAI.
- Lead the community building idea initiation and transform ideas into a detailed action plan;
- Deliver the initiatives in close collaboration with internal Marketing & Event team and external partners;
- Work closely with the experts & conduct research to provide relevant information and high quality content to the community;
- Maintain a strong connection with partners and continuously expand the network of experts & businesses;
- Proactively initiate partnership opportunities and work closely until the very end of benefit delivery, ensuring the high satisfaction level among all stakeholders;
- Conduct business development activities & take ownership for deal closure of all rubikAI offerings;
- Create business proposals and agreements when necessary;
- Prepare periodic reports and reports as required by management;
- Any other duties within the scope of business development when deemed necessary by the management.
- 1+ year experience in business development or community management;
- Experience working with tech start-ups or experience in event organizing is a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge in frontier tech in general or AI/ML is a strong plus;
- Ability to use basic graphic design tools is nice to have.
Skills & competencies
- Excellent communication;
- Outgoing personality with strong networking & interpersonal skills;
- Result-oriented with strong ownership to delivery;
- Attention to details;
- A proactive team-player.
- Competitive package based on your experience and capability, open room for negotiation with more experienced candidates;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months;
- 13th-month salary;
- Opportunity to work with our founders that are global entrepreneurs as well as serial investors and work with the experts & businesses in AI/ML Community;
- Open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Flexible working time schedule and remote work policy;
- Annual Medical checkup & personal healthcare insurance;
- Childcare support up to $75/month;
- Self-hosted events are sponsored up to $100;
- Budget for various weekly & monthly team bonding activities such as happy hours, outdoor games, sports, karaoke, spa, and whatever you can imagine!
- Super fun events all year round with Year-end party, Christmas, Pi Day, Mid-Autumn festival, Company Trip and more;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
- Send your CV and cover letter to email: [email protected]/ skype: nexusfrontier.hr/ phone number: +84 961 822 258 to apply this position.
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.