Founded in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech (originally Innovatube) has been providing consultancy services for digitalization, software development and community-building opportunities for SMEs and startups in Southeast Asia. Along the way, we recognized the unfulfilled potential of AI applications in boosting business performance and for this reason, we decided to transform our business in 2018. Over a year now, Nexus FrontierTech provides intelligent automation solutions for business processes that require human’s reasoning. Our AI solutions understand and digitalize structured as well as unstructured data in various document types, which in turn helps businesses accelerate their document-intensive processes. As we currently focus in Regulatory Compliance process, our clients come from the highly regulated industries such as Finance, Bank, Insurance, Healthcare.
We have offices in London (HQ), Hanoi, Singapore, Tokyo and Boston. While Hanoi branch handles production, Tokyo focuses in R&D, other offices run sales and commercial activities.
We’re keen on building a world where AI is democratized to everyone, every business. That’s why besides key business, we actively grow AI community through multiple events and courses.
We are looking for 01 Product Consultant for Hanoi office
Overall, the Product Consultant (PC) is responsible for the delivery of the right solution to the clients by a thorough understanding and insightful analysis about the clients’ business and challenges. Beside the functional role, PC is also the communicator & the connector between the valued client and the internal team. You’ll work on our biggest project with a reputable financial institution in Europe.
- Work with client to understand their business process and translate them into business and technical requirements
- In coordination with relevant stakeholders from both business and technical side, proactively conduct research and analysis to recommend feasible and efficient solutions to the decision makers
- Work closely with QC & Data team to ensure quality data are fed into models in accordance to the project’s data strategy
- Be the focal contact point to handle client’s feedback in a timely manner
- 1+ year experience in business analysis or tech product consulting or data analysis;
- Previous exposure with AI projects is preferred;
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile and Project/Data management tools are nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree or training certificate in IT major or related fields is a must;
- Knowledge in machine learning and data science is a strong advantage.
[Skills & competencies]
- Pragmatic problem-solver with think-ahead and analytical mindset;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and take ownership to deliver;
- Effective verbal & written communication
- Competitive offer package up to $1,000 based on your experience and capability (room for negotiation with more experienced candidate);
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Opportunity to work directly with renowned technical & business specialists in Japan & Europe;
- Open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Flexible working time schedule and remote work policy;
- Annual Medical checkup & personal healthcare insurance;
- Childcare support up to $75/month;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Budget for various weekly & monthly team bonding activities such as happy hours, outdoor games, sports, karaoke, spa, and whatever you can imagine!
- Super fun events all year round with Year-end party, Christmas, Pi Day, Mid-Autumn festival, Company Trip and more;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
- Send your CV and cover letter to email: [email protected]/ skype: nexusfrontier.hr/ phone number: +84 961 822 258 to apply this position.
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.