Empowered by Nexus FrontierTech, rubikAI undertakes the mission of enlarging and enhancing the Vietnam AI ecosystem with two respective units: rubikTRAIN and rubikHUB. We will hold training courses and community activities to foster talents.
Nexus FrontierTech is a group of AI enthusiasts, including 100+ researchers, engineers and thinkers from world-renowned research institutions. We offer AI product and consultancy for business enhancement, foster the AI ecosystem and invest in promising tech entrepreneurs. rubikAI is one of the three main units of Nexus FrontierTech.
We are looking for 01 Project Lead for rubikAI in Hanoi
As the lead of an early-stage business, we demand a self-starting, challenge-seeking problem solver. We are looking for someone who is business-driven, result-oriented, and organized, but also excited to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- Design and execute strategy for business development of rubikAI in Vietnam markets;
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well;
- Wear many different hats. This role will have ownership over areas including product, marketing, business development, strategy, operations, finance, and sales;
- Ready to solve all kind of problems as soon as they show up on a daily basis;
- Ability to learn new skills and grow with the role;
- Build and develop your network in any fields your business can expand.
Required skills and experience
- Outgoing personality with good networking skills;
- Leadership experience in a fast-paced work environment. Experience in the relevant position is a plus;
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgement in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team;
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build partnership externally and internally;
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking;
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure a solution;
- Excellent organization and time management systems for yourself and your team;
- Knowledge or passion for any of the following a plus: Artificial Intelligence, local markets, academic training;
- Competitive salary based on skills and capacity of candidates;
- 13-month salary and monthly financial support policies; monthly club activities;
- Salary review: 2 times/year;
- Extra Private health insurance coverage by the company to help you getting better focus on working;
- Flexible working time schedule and leave policy as we know the importance of work-life balance;
- Yearly Medical checkup;
- Budget for weekly, monthly group activities, such as: happy hours, outdoor activities, etc. 10 USD/person/month after probation time;
- Budget for ones who have children up to 18 years old (1st child: 50 USD/ month, 2nd child & onwards 25 USD/month);
- Self-host events: up to 100 USD/ event (flexible support amount is up to event’s topic that based on the scale & fact);
- Other benefits: hospitalization (>=4 days), wedding, funeral, offspring delivery support: 50 USD once;
- Yearly events: team building activities, Year-end party, Christmas, etc;
Please send your CV and cover letter to HR at [email protected] for this position.