Business Development Consultant
About Nexus Frontier Tech
Nexus Frontier Tech makes AI easy for organisations by using natural language processing to transform idle information into structured data, enabling them to run better, leaner, and faster. We have been working with numerous large corporate clients in Asia and the Middle East since 2015, and in the UK since 2018.
Our team is made up of over 70 full time researchers and engineers as well as a diverse network of experts including well-regarded AI scientists and researchers, computational scientists, industry professionals, serial entrepreneurs and renowned thinkers.
We are looking for an experienced Sales/Business Development Consultant to manage exciting new opportunities and drive pipeline conversion. We are in the throes of scaling and need a self-starter to join our business development functions, working closely with our technical and solution teams to win large projects, predominantly in the UK and US markets and many of which will be with Fortune 100 companies.
To drive our pipeline conversion, winning large projects predominately in the UK and US markets.
What You’ll Do
- Build a sales strategy and plan for our AI products in Europe. Define how we can add values to the customer’s business. Understand customer’s business problem. Figure out the ways how combination of our products and services can help solve our
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to identify applications for the Nexus solutions and demonstrate their business value
- Become fluent in all products and services offered by Nexus
- Negotiate sales and long-term contracts with clients
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (technical, back office, sales) and external partners to efficiently design solutions
- Provide leadership in developing new business models and products.
- Proven ability to drive sales to completion while collaborating cross-functionally, multi-tasking and manage multiple clients at the same time
- Sales experience in a B-to-B business within the IT software industry
- Business development experience or equivalent, preferably with experience selling directly to SVP and C-level executives
- Analytic mindset and strategic thinking to identify and solve business problems
- Client relationship management skills, particularly with large companies.
- Strategic and system-based mindset, fact-based analytical skills and relationship building skills in major account environment
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
Nice To Have’s
- Start-up/early stage experience
- Experience working or selling AI or automation solutions
- Strong sense of ownership and the desire to strive to achieve results
- Willingness to navigate new territory and succeed in a constantly evolving environment
- A bright and cheerful manner
- The hunger to win!
- Resilient. You are cool under pressure and comfortable adapting to new circumstances in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- A do-er and a decision maker. You will rarely have all the answers or data points in a live deployment, but it is your job to bring in the right stakeholders, then make a decision that will impact the project.
- Client focused. You enjoy talking to clients, understanding their requirements and delivering a great solution for them
- Emotionally intelligent. You can talk to people from different backgrounds and with varying levels of tech know-how (engineering, commercial, product, design). You are able to understand different points of view, motivations and thought processes, then arrive at a cohesive solution that aligns everyone’s objectives
- A team-player. You’ve got the managerial courage, collaboration and teamwork skills required to succeed in this role
- Curious about tech automation. We deploy our solutions in technically complex environments. You are willing to dive deep into the workflows of our clients and understand how Nexus Frontier Tech can bring value to them
- Driven and growth-oriented. You put effort into whatever it is you take up and don’t like doing things (whether it’s college, work or hobbies) in half-measures
- Meticulous. You stay on top of details, record-keeping and timelines. You know that without communication, products and processes break down.
Opportunities with Nexus
- You will enjoy a rapid growth start-up experience led by a highly seasoned serial entrepreneur management team (with a few successful exits under their belts), backed by a group of high-profile investors and with a space in London Stock Exchange’s Elite program.
- You will gain experience in consulting to large corporations and helping to address their business needs, as well as knowledge of cutting-edge AI and Frontier technologies.
- You will have space to develop your own style and approach to client engagement and pipeline conversion.
£60,000+, depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org