From its beginnings in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech was founded with the vision of providing consulting services for digitalization, software development and community-building opportunities for SMEs and startups in Southeast Asia. Along the way, we recognized the potential of AI as an effective tool to boost business performance and resolve common problems. However, AI has not been fully utilized due to the knowledge gap and technical barriers between AI developers and businesses, hindering their collaboration. We want to take on the role of pioneer to connect and solve the problems that both businesses, as well as AI researchers, are facing.
That is why in 2018, we decided to change our brand’s name from Innovatube Solutions to Nexus Frontier Tech. Besides our consulting services for digitalization & software development, we’re offering an AIaaS platform, Podder.ai. Podder.ai is a technology platform turning AI (ML/DL) models into production-scale applications that stakeholders can use with ease. Thanks to Podder.ai, we will be able to make AI accessible and applicable in the business world’s everyday operations.
As for our community-building mission, we now aim to hold events and courses to foster talents not just in AI, but other forms of deep technology such as IoT and Blockchain.
We are in need of talent who are interested in our consulting services & software development and believe in the future of AI democratisation.
We are looking for a General Accountant for our Hanoi office.
• Manage and organize the accounting department with proper payments and receipts processes (making payroll of monthly salary, insurance,..);
• Design, maintain and develop the company’s accounting procedures & processes;
• Monthly reconcile AR (accounts receivable), AP (accounts payable) and GL (General Ledger) account to ensure they are records properly in finance statement
• Prepare, review the financial statements and other monthly reports such as: material report, tax report, costing report, inventory report;
• Design accounting management reports (Cost Analysis, Sales Analysis, and Expenses Reports) and do all financial reports to BOM or when assigned;
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting yearly;
• Liaise with external auditor, tax consultant for annual audit arrangements;
• Work with local tax authority;
• Implementation and maintenance of Accounting Information System;
• Other assistance for Nexus Finance Director.
• Graduate from the University/College/Intermediate of Economics, Finance and Accounting or equivalent;
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in similar job;
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office XP products);
• Fluent in English (written and spoken);
• Good communication skills;
• Hard work, be honest, active in work as well as ready to work under high pressure;
• Dynamic, positive, confident, self-motivated and good team player.
• Salary based on your experience, capacity & negotiable;
• 13-month salary and monthly financial support policies; English class (in case), monthly club activities;
• Salary review: twice per year;
• Extra Private health insurance coverage by the company to help you getting better focus on working;
• Flexible working time schedule and leave policy as we know the importance of work-life balance;
• Be exposed to the latest technology and the most innovative ideas worldwide;
• Yearly Medical checkup;
• Budget for weekly, monthly group activities, such as: happy hours, outdoor activities, etc. 10 USD/person/month after probation time;
• Budget for ones who have children up to 18 years old (1st child: 50 USD/ month, 2nd child & onwards 25 USD/month);
• Self-host events: up to 100 USD/ event (flexible support amount is up to event’s topic that based on the scale & fact);
• Other benefits: hospitalization (>=4 days), wedding, funeral, offspring delivery support: 1,000,000 VND once;
• Yearly events: team building activities, Year-end party, Christmas, etc;
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com