Junior Sales Consultant (Technical)
Are you technically trained and interested in developing business skills?
Are you hungry for a challenge, highly motivated, able to work at a fast pace, target driven, flexible and quick to adapt to any situation? Do you have a real passion for Sales and Technology?
If you have studied a technological or commercially focused degree and pride yourself on your technological knowledge, then this could be a great chance to initiate your career in a company that will train and develop your skill set.
As a Nexus Junior Sales Consultant you are a technical consultant who is able to listen to customer requirements, align these with technical solutions and translate these solutions to partners. We are in the throes of scaling and need a tech minded self-starter to join our pre-sales functions, working closely with our technical and solution teams to win large projects, predominantly in the UK and US markets and many of which will be with Fortune 100 companies.
Opportunities with Nexus
- You will enjoy a rapid growth start-up experience led by a highly seasoned serial entrepreneur management team (with a few successful exits under their belts), backed by a group of high-profile investors and with a space in London Stock Exchange’s Elite program.
- You will benefit from the mentoring of a seasoned Sales Director.
- You will work with a truly inspiring & International team.
- Identify customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements and maps to Nexus solutions
- Utilise understanding of Nexus products and services to deliver pitch on solutions
- Support RFI/P/Q preparation as requested by Sales Representatives
- Communicates with customers (internal and external) in a professional, friendly and effective manner, both verbally and in writing
- Support pre-sales efforts for all company products and services
- Provide good technical support in sales presentations, customer meetings and trade shows Business and Market Expertise
- Basic industry knowledge and familiarity with the competitive landscape Collaboration / Communication
- Assists sales teams in efforts to earn new business and maintain existing customer relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth project transition from pre-sales to post-sales
- Prepare and delivers timely, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information.
- Compose and provide thorough and accurate bill of materials, professional services requirements and assist sales team with the quotation process.
- An innate curiosity for technology and understanding of clients’ business challenges and how technology can help to solve these.
- Self-motivated, reliable with initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in a growing international company.
- Familiar with CRM tools and Market research.
- Exemplary organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively perform and create detailed documentation for customer needs.
- Experience in the design, build and implementation of successful and effective customer solutions based on customer needs assessments.
- Capability and readiness to work in a team environment, sharing knowledge and expertise among various departments within the company.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of office applications, including: MS Outlook, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- The hunger to learn and grow as we scale!
- £25,000 to £30,000 + commission
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you meet our needs, please also send your CV and cover letter to Celine at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org