Empowered by Nexus FrontierTech, rubikAI undertakes the mission of enlarging and enhancing the Vietnam AI ecosystem. We offer the AI/ML training roadmap and series of activities to build AI community and foster talents.
Nexus FrontierTech is a group of AI enthusiasts, including 100+ researchers, engineers and thinkers from world-renowned research institutions. We offer AI product and consultancy for business enhancement, foster the AI ecosystem and invest in promising tech entrepreneurs. rubikAI is one of the three main units of Nexus FrontierTech.
- About the Role We are looking for a passionate people manager who will develop the AI community project in Vietnam. This person will be responsible for managing the overall of training and community activities of rubikAI project. This person should be organization-driven with high interpersonal skill, result-oriented, and organized.
- What will you do
Manage day-to-day operations of the community and training activities of rubikAI. Day-to-day operations include but are not limited to:
- Manage the ongoing activities to ensure both working efficiency and productivity.
- Keep track on staffing status to foresee the resource scarcity and request recruitment
- New member onboarding process – working with HR and new members
- Act as escalation point interface betweens product owners (community and training products) and project leads, board of management.
- Provide consultancy to team members or escalate to project lead/managers in timely fashion
- Liaise with product owners (community and training products) to optimize the
- Acquire and develop cross-functional teams that include Marketing, Sales, Product, etc.
- Communication with internal and external members to drive engagement with rubikAI community and services offered
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, this individual will play a key role in building out the operational framework and launch for this new vertical. This includes:
- Develop standard operating procedures
- Create operating expense efficiencies
- Develop best practices for organization reduction strategies related to but not limited to supplies ordering, services provided, move-out process and management
Building Operations Key Responsibilities
- Leverage data to analyze the business and identify opportunities to create efficiencies
- Liaise with vendor management team to drive accountability with top vendors
- Aid and assist in identifying opportunities and deficiencies within the new activities launching
- Assist in monthly operating expense review to look for opportunities to resolve challenges and create new processes to drive profitability
- Build and maintain relationships with internal team members and external resources
- What You Should Have:
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams and knowledge of the learning challenges faced in these environments
- Experience communicating with a variety of audiences and engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Experience delivering learning solutions within the tech industry
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams’ learning challenges
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Salary based on your experience, capacity & negotiable;
- 13-month salary and monthly financial support policies; English class (in case), monthly club activities;
- Salary review: twice per year;
- Extra Private health insurance coverage by the company to help you getting better focus on working;
- Flexible working time schedule and leave policy as we know the importance of work-life balance;
- Be exposed to the latest technology and the most innovative ideas worldwide;
- Yearly Medical checkup;
- Budget for weekly, monthly group activities, such as: happy hours, outdoor activities, etc. 10 USD/person/month after probation time;
- Budget for ones who have children up to 18 years old (1st child: 50 USD/ month, 2nd child & onwards 25 USD/month);
- Self-host events: up to 100 USD/ event (flexible support amount is up to event’s topic that based on the scale & fact);
- Other benefits: hospitalization (>=4 days), wedding, funeral, offspring delivery support: 1,000,000 VND once;
- Yearly events: team building activities, Year-end party, Christmas, etc;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org