We are looking for a Product Consultant for our Hanoi office.
- Work with clients to understand business process; elicit business requirements from clients; consult clients with technical & product solutions;
- Analyse business requirements, use logical flow and product-oriented mindset to envision and translate business requirements into product technical requirements;
- In coordination with relevant stakeholders from both business and technical side, proactively conduct research and analysis to recommend feasible and efficient solutions to the decision makers;
- Ensure all requirements are understood the support from Technical Consultant & Project Manager;
- Coordinate with Project Manager to transfer requirements from client to development team;
- Work closely with Project Manager & Technical Consultant to assess technical feasibility and possible technical solutions, solve any technical/product enquiries and changes from clients;
- Be the contact point to maintain relationships with clients, take care of clients in daily operations, receive and handle any incident from clients with Technical Consultant & Project Manager;
- Follow up closely and supervise members’ tasks during development phase to ensure the quality and timeline milestones of project;
- Work closely with Quality Consultant to plan and execute data strategy & ensure the quality of the product meet the expectation;
- Proactively work with Project Manager & Technical Consultant to solve any issue or problem that might occur during development process that may impact the project;
- Proactively sense project risks of feasibility, timeline and quality, and come up with risk response plan with Project Manager & Technical Consultant;
- At least 1 year experience in business analysis or tech product consulting;
- Previous exposure with AI projects is preferred;
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile and Project/Data management tools are nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree or training certificate in IT major or related fields is a must;
- Knowledge in machine learning and data science is a strong advantage.
[Skills & competencies]
- Open for new challenges;
- Pragmatic problem-solver with think-ahead and analytical mindset;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and take ownership to deliver;
- Effective verbal & written communication.
- Competitive offer package from $800 based on your experience and capability (room for negotiation with more experienced candidate);
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Opportunity to work directly with renowned technical & business specialists in Japan & Europe;
- Open-minded, transparent and supportive work environment with awesome colleagues;
- Flexible working time schedule and remote work policy;
- Annual Medical checkup & personal healthcare insurance;
- Childcare support up to $75/month;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Budget for various weekly & monthly team bonding activities such as happy hours, outdoor games, sports, karaoke, spa, and whatever you can imagine!
- Super fun events all year round with Year-end party, Christmas, Pi Day, Mid-Autumn festival, Company Trip and more;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
How to Apply
About Nexus Frontier Tech
Nexus Frontier Tech helps businesses streamline data-intensive processes through AI automation, boosting their competitiveness through lower costs, greater speed and better output quality. We specialise in using Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing technologies to turn idle information buried away in PDFs, handwritten memos, emails, images etc into structured, usable forms, empowering deeper analytics and greater automation.
We are made up of over 100 AI scientists, researchers, engineers and industry professionals, led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and network of experts, continually developing and customising AI solutions for our clients.
Read more about us here: https://www.nexusfrontier.tech/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com