Project Manager (Hanoi)
From its beginnings in 2015, Innovatube was founded with the vision of providing consulting services for digitalization, software development and community-building opportunities for SMEs and startups in Southeast Asia. Along the way, we recognized the potential of AI as an effective tool to boost business performance and resolve common problems. However, AI has not been fully utilized due to the knowledge gap and technical barriers between AI developers and businesses, hindering their collaboration. We want to take on the role of pioneer to connect and solve the problems that both businesses, as well as AI researchers, are facing.
That is why in 2018, we decided to change our brand’s name from Innovatube Solutions to Nexus Frontier Tech. Besides our consulting services for digitalization & software development, we’re offering an AIaaS platform, Podder.ai. Podder.ai is a technology platform turning AI (ML/DL) models into production-scale applications that stakeholders can use with ease. Thanks to Podder.ai, we will be able to make AI accessible and applicable in the business world’s everyday operations.
As for our community-building mission, we now aim to hold events and courses to foster talents not just in AI, but other forms of deep technology such as IoT and Blockchain.
We are in need of talent who are interested in our consulting services & software development and believe in the future of AI democratisation.
We are looking for Project Manager for our Hanoi office.
- Ensure received and understood the final requirements received from PC;
- Propose Estimation base on clear requirement that meet BOM expectation & workable for Dev team;
- Propose the development resources for projects include: participant resource, time & quality commitment;
- Request the necessary participant resource from HR team for project;
- Define execution plan for the whole project, and prepare plan for sprint development & backlogs;
- Distribute tasks for members, following the development procedure of the company;
- Supervise members to ensure the development process are on track;
- Supervise coding quality and conduct code reviews to ensure the quality outputs;
- Be proactive to solve the struggles they might occur during the development process to avoid any risks of delays and coding quality;
- Be proactive to work with TC and PC in necessary cases that might cause any risks in delays and coding quality;
- Conduct daily actions of Meeting, Reports, Reviews to the line managers and for team members;
- Manage team to deliver projects outputs following the commit milestones with PCs and Clients;
- Supervise the development team to ensure the milestones’ and final project’s outputs are well delivered that reach the goal;
- Have at least 1 year of similar experience in managing projects;
- A self-starter capable of leading stakeholders and team members with a strong sense of ownership;
- Experience with Project Management tools and Scrum/Agile methodology;
- Excellent interpersonal and planning skills & enjoy solving problems and take pride in it;
- Understanding of software development process and delivery pipeline;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is a plus (but really, can-do attitude and a proven track record of success would speak higher volume);
- Offer from $600 salary based on your experience, capacity & negotiable;
- 13-month salary and monthly financial support policies; English class (in case), monthly club activities;
- Salary review: twice per year;
- Extra Private health insurance coverage by the company to help you getting better focus on working;
- Flexible working time schedule and leave policy as we know the importance of work-life balance;
- Be exposed to the latest technology and the most innovative ideas worldwide;
- Yearly Medical checkup;
- Budget for weekly, monthly group activities, such as: happy hours, outdoor activities, etc. 10 USD/person/month after probation time;
- Budget for ones who have children up to 18 years old (1st child: 50 USD/ month, 2nd child & onwards 25 USD/month);
- Self-host events: up to 100 USD/ event (flexible support amount is up to event’s topic that based on the scale & fact);
- Other benefits: hospitalization (>=4 days), wedding, funeral, offspring delivery support: 1,000,000 VND once;
- Yearly events: team building activities, Year-end party, Christmas, etc;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org