We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to manage exciting new opportunities and drive pipeline conversion. We are in the throes of scaling and need a self-starter to join our business development functions, working closely with our technical and solution teams to win large projects, predominantly in the UK and US markets and many of which will be with Fortune 100 companies.
Opportunities with Nexus
- You will enjoy a rapid growth start-up experience led by a highly seasoned serial entrepreneur management team (with a few successful exits under their belts), backed by a group of high-profile investors and with a space in London Stock Exchange’s Elite program.
- You will gain experience in consulting to large corporations and helping to address their business needs, as well as knowledge of cutting-edge AI and Frontier technologies.
- You will have space to develop your own style and approach to client engagement and pipeline conversion.
- Build a sales strategy and plan for our AI products in Europe. Define how we can add value to the customer’s business. Understand customer’s business problem. Figure out the ways how combination of our products and services can help solve our
- Design and implement our lead generation process in order to meet the company’s sales targets
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to identify applications for the Nexus solutions and demonstrate their business value
- Become fluent in all products and services offered by Nexus
- Negotiate sales and long-term contracts with clients
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (technical, back office, sales) and external partners to efficiently design solutions
- Provide leadership in developing new business models and products.
- Proven ability to drive sales to completion while collaborating cross-functionally, multi-tasking and manage multiple clients at the same time
- Sales experience in a B-to-B business within the IT software industry
- Proven capability in robust Lead generation
- Experience building relationships in the Finance and Banking Industry
- Business development experience or equivalent, preferably with experience selling directly to SVP and C-level executives
- Analytic mindset and strategic thinking to identify and solve business problems
- Client relationship management skills, particularly with large companies.
- Strategic and system-based mindset, fact-based analytical skills and relationship building skills in major account environment
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Start-up/early stage experience
- Experience working or selling AI or automation solutions
- Strong sense of ownership and the desire to strive to achieve results
- Willingness to navigate new territory and succeed in a constantly evolving environment
- A bright and cheerful manner
- The hunger to win!
- £60,000 to £70,000 PA
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you meet our needs, please also send your CV and cover letter to Celine at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com