Technical Leader (Hanoi)
From its beginnings in 2015, Nexus FrontierTech was founded with the vision of providing consulting services for digitalization, software development and community-building opportunities for SMEs and startups in Southeast Asia. Along the way, we recognized the potential of AI as an effective tool to boost business performance and resolve common problems. However, AI has not been fully utilized due to the knowledge gap and technical barriers between AI developers and businesses, hindering their collaboration. We want to take on the role of pioneer to connect and solve the problems that both businesses, as well as AI researchers, are facing.
That is why in 2018, we decided to change our brand’s name from Innovatube Solutions to Nexus Frontier Tech. Besides our consulting services for digitalization & software development, we’re offering an AIaaS platform, Podder.ai. Podder.ai is a technology platform turning AI (ML/DL) models into production-scale applications that stakeholders can use with ease. Thanks to Podder.ai, we will be able to make AI accessible and applicable in the business world’s everyday operations.
As for our community-building mission, we now aim to hold events and courses to foster talents not just in AI, but other forms of deep technology such as IoT and Blockchain.
We are in need of talent who are interested in our consulting services & software development and believe in the future of AI democratisation.
We are looking for a Technical Leader for our Hanoi office.
- Participate in recruitment interviews, the creation of project teams, monitor of team performance and compliance with technical procedures;
- Overview & consult around 3-5 projects, mentor and support technical team members;
- Contribute to analyze and develop new features in compliance with best practices;
- Design technical specifications and develop the solutions;
- Ensure the maintenance and management of developed solutions;
- Identify the true problems of the client in business context, define the critical discussion points, and design project framework to solve the problems;
- Make right architectural decisions & provide technical recommendation for architectural level with clear reasoning with supervision from Manager;
- Communicate with Devs, Project Managers and QC Lead to make sure Developers involved in Quality process;
- Other assigned task by BOM/ Director and further details will be discussed in the interview.
- At least 5 years hands-on software development experience, both front-end and back-end languages;
- At least 2 years experience as team lead, able to develop and oversee the web development processes;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Experience with PHP/Nodejs/Python, SQL/No SQL database, Reactjs, Cloud service AWS/GCP;
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development;
- Proactively sharing & teaching new technologies to others;
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem-solving skills; professionalism and high sense of responsibility;
- Can communicate/ Reading documents in English; can discuss with clients about technical issues in English;
- Offer of up to $2,000+ salary, based on experience & capacity (negotiable)
- 13-month salary and monthly financial support policies
- Salary review twice per year
- Extra private health insurance coverage
- Flexible timetable and leave policy (we know the importance of work-life balance!)
- Yearly medical checkup
- Monthly group activities such as: happy hours, outdoor activities, etc.
- 10 USD per person/month following probation.
- Yearly team building events: holiday parties, year-end party, etc.
- English classes
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org