RubikAI powered by Nexus FrontierTech is a group of like-minded AI researchers, engineers and thinkers that have created a company 3 years ago to make AI work for organisations to save time, money and resources by employing solutions that tackle the issues of inefficiency and data waste.
Our headquarter is in London, Uk and the existing office in Hanoi, Vietnam will be the home to product development and R&D teams. Alongside that, our Vietnam team will keep our community-building mission of making Vietnam the next deep tech hub of the world. We will hold events and courses to foster talents not just in AI, but other forms of deep technology such as IoT and Blockchain.
We are looking for 01 Designer Intern for our Hanoi Office. You should be the one to define requirements, visualize and create graphics, videos. You’ll shape the visual aspects our websites, pages, printing materials, etc.
Your materials should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Create and manage all graphic materials, ensure brand identity is well delivered in all materials;
- Design promotion materials for online channels (facebook, website youtube channel,…) and well as printing materials;
- Take photos, film and edit videos with Marketing team (if needed);
- Collaborate with all departments, receive requirements and visualize them to create promotion materials on time;
- Report to Senior Marketing Executive.
- Have full command of designing tools: Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator;
- Have logical thinking with creativity;
- Be detail oriented;
- Have good multi-tasking skills;
- Have excellent communication skills, teamwork;
- Have good English reading and writing skills.
- Salary: Competitive;
- Working in a fast-growing environment;
- Favorable and flexible working and leave policy;
- Make your impact on the development and growth of Vietnam as a AI hub of the Southeast Asia;
Please send your CV and portfolio (including all materials you have created in a google drive link) to HR at [email protected] for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org